Please upload factory Patches B1/B1Xfour

Discussion in 'Zoom B1/B1X Four' started by desmond, Aug 18, 2021.

1. desmond

desmond New Member

Hi
    can anyone upload the factory patches for B1/B1Xfour pedals

thank you

2. shooking_sybase

shooking_sybase New Member

if you load the firmware to your device it will be factory reset.
    But you can also then reset your device at power on - and you have the factory set.

3. no3z

no3z New Member

+1 pretty please, I can see the Factory ones available for the G1X but not for this incredible machine!!

Slavi likes this.
  4. desmond

desmond New Member

like "shooking_sybase" said if you own a B1/B1Xfour you can get the factory patches by resetting
    take a backup if you have customized any patches before resetting.
    My advise take the backup in both ToneLib and zoom GuitarLab.

shooking_sybase likes this.
  5. shooking_sybase

shooking_sybase New Member

I am gradually putting pedal resource.under here https://github.com/shooking/ZoomPedalFun

If u know of other useful sites please see them to me - either post here or raise an issue on the git. If I have the pedal then I will put the patches etc in the git.

Got rhythm working on G5n - will test of g3n and GCE-3. The B1XFOUR series are different.

6. Bronxboy

Bronxboy New Member

How to reset to factory default for your default patch restore.

7. chiner

chiner New Member

Is there any way to extract data from those files and use the data to manually build the patches through either this software or guitar lab? I don't have a raspberry pi, can you do anything with zoom pedal fun without a raspberry pi? i posted on one of your videos on youtube as well, not sure what you check or what you don't. just taking shots in the dark here.

8. Chad_F

Chad_F New Member

I used Export and made a backup of the original factory patches before I started changing and making custom patches. On PC, I then go to Backup/Restore and use Import to go back and forth between the original file on my PC hard drive and my current list of custom patches - I write down the settings for whatever original patch I need (or even better take a screenshot) then use Import to get back my current list. Which original patch are you looking for?

chiner likes this.
  9. chiner

chiner New Member

I managed to find the settings for the most part on these forums for most of the factory patches or at least very similar to the settings (I believe...) on the original pedal. The ones I haven't had any luck with are Glam comp, analog chorus, squeak drive, crazy Fuzz, ac 370, and svt halfst.

10. Chad_F

Chad_F New Member

I will upload these shortly