"Zoom G1on-AK " (Andreas Kisser Version) - Support

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Rogério Vargas, Dec 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Rogério Vargas

Rogério Vargas New Member

The ToneLib software does not communicate with the G1on-AK Zoom. Is there a solution? Atte: Rogério - Brazil

2. Tonelib

Tonelib Administrator

Please check PM, thank you.

3. Rogério Vargas

I did not understand, please explain.

4. Rogério Vargas

Good morning, I used windows 7 and windows 10.
    I think it's firmware problem. Maybe the version.
    SYSTEM - 1.21
    PRESET - 1.0
    BOOT - 1.0

5. Tonelib

Tonelib Administrator

The problem should be fixed now. Please install the latest dev version and let me know if you still have issues.

6. Rogério Vargas

Hi, working perfectly, thanks.

Regards
    Rogério

7. taupter

taupter New Member

I have some questions about the G1on-AK.
    • Could someone confirm patches are intergangeable with regular G1on or G1Xon?
    • Could someone who owns a G1on-AK make a dump of all patches, so we could make a regular G1on mimic a G1on-AK?
    Here in Brazil we have another variant, the G1Xon-K Kiko Loureiro Signature.
    • Could someone confirm patches are intergangeable with regular G1on or G1Xon?
    • Could someone who owns a G1Xon-K make a dump of all patches, so we could make a regular G1Xon mimic a G1Xon-K?

8. Rockaxe

Rockaxe New Member

Hey, rogerio,
    any chance you could share your firmware with us. you can use this to extract it

9. Rockaxe

Rockaxe New Member

10. srmourasilva

srmourasilva New Member

As far as I know, both the Andreas Kisser version and the Kiko Loureiro version have only different paches, the present effects are the same.

11. Yes it is...but interesting question, if you will restore factory settings on signatured models....will patches turn back to original setup...or signatured setup...?

12. I
    I received several patches from signatured pedal...sepultura sound. Also I already requested zoom support to share patches list...or firewire of signatured pedals....usa support pass me to the Brazilian distributors...no results except advise to buy pedal...now I'm waiting for reply from Japanese makers....maybe they can share that patches with us... If some one have this pedal.... He can share patches with us, but here is one problem ... As usual most patches after using are adjusted....and if setup back to factory settings...it may be that signatured pedal will turn back to original (not signatured) pedal...if so...it will be very different to find person with original signatured patches...

13. srmourasilva

srmourasilva New Member

Boris Shiriagin
    The only thing that comes to my mind is that in the Edit & Share program I had shared some artist settings for the Zoom G3 and G2Nu, I think I had the Kiko laurel.