Tab Files?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Brifingersan, May 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Brifingersan

Brifingersan New Member

Hi I am looking for tab files for loading into Jam any links or is there anywhere on forum to exchange them? This all new to me cheers!

2. Miguel S

Miguel S New Member

Hmm, a menu option "Open=>Online songs" provides access to many, many tabs.

BUT!!! The Tonelib-Jam also supports Rocksmith and Rocksmith Remastered files (.parc - tabs with linked backing tracks)! A super big collection of parc's (CDLC) is available here: www.customsforge.com

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    kidhudi and Brifingersan like this.
  3. surenti

surenti New Member

Thanks, man! That's awesome!

Brifingersan likes this.
  4. Bazza Bass

Bazza Bass New Member

The game files also load and are playable even from the original game, join the FB groups for more songs

5. oktaya

oktaya New Member

In addition you can find guitar pro files on ultimate-guitar.com . They try to hide the fact that you can download those by hiding the download link waayyy below their online player thingy. I suspect they can't really disable it because they don't actually own those tab files.

6. Brifingersan

Brifingersan New Member

So now we have to pay to use Tone Lib software...

7. oktaya

oktaya New Member

How do you figure that?

8. Brifingersan

Brifingersan New Member

Because I paid for it? :cool:

9. oktaya

oktaya New Member

I have been testing it. It's given me no indication that it will expire as of yet.

10. oktaya

oktaya New Member

EVALUATION VERSION EXPIRED! (in red)

"We are showing this messages, instead of crippling this evaluation version of ToneLib GFX, because we do not feel that technological enforcement of licensing policy is in the best interest of our customers"

This is for GFX but I bet Jam would behave the same.

11. KevinL7778

KevinL7778 New Member

Hello, Is there a way to redue the difficulty of a song in tonlib jam, like in rocksmith? Asking for a friend....

12. oktaya

oktaya New Member

See if you can export only the selected difficulty. There are a few apps that can do it I think. Not sure about what format they can export to.

13. KevinL7778

KevinL7778 New Member

Sorry, I play rocksmith on the ps4 so I dont think i can get them out. I will try to use a pc version to spit out the dificulty levels.

14. oktaya

oktaya New Member

How are you getting them into tonelib jam ?

15. KevinL7778

KevinL7778 New Member

From Customsforge.

16. oktaya

oktaya New Member

In that case your ps4 is still not coming into the picture. Find it there and convert.

17. KevinL7778

KevinL7778 New Member

So I gave up on the linux route for rocksmith, I just could not get the dongle to work or any audio to the game for that matter.

I re-partitioned,
    installed the Win Vista-64 iso (lost wifi),
    installed my upgrade to win-7-64, (still no wifi, lost linux grub menu),
    could not register windows (had to call the automated number) or roksmith, Rocksmith still does not calibrate,
    upgraded to win-10 (wifi works, rocksmith works, CDLC installed)
    I will be installing thhe tonelib files tonight and making backup iso's.
    Phewwww!

18. Bazza Bass

Bazza Bass New Member

Any particular music? The Rocksmith library and forums are best way to find a wide selection of songs make sure that you download for the instrument you want to play as there are many bass only songs which suit me but annoy the guitarists that i play with....