TonelibGFX OMG!!!!!

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Rockaxe, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Rockaxe

Rockaxe New Member

What to say............
    BRILLIANT....
    FANTASTIC....
    AMAZING....

I Dont know what to say really, I'm just floored .
    And the fact GFX is also linux NATIVE!!!
    Please say this is here to stay!!!!

Three questions though,

1. Is this going to be a paid app?

2. Is there a beta thread or forum I can join to report any bugs.

3. Any objection to me making a youtube vid atm?

Also........THANKYOU TO THE DEVELOPER/S

2. zib

zib New Member

Great tool,
    IMHO, noise gate needs more efficiency but looks really promising
    Thanks to the team

3. aerial7

aerial7 New Member

I registered so I could say the same thing; all of the ToneLib stuff is just astonishing!

I have had so much fun over the last few days jamming with GFX -- the presets are very well done and a few of them have all kinds of great music falling out of my guitar.

As a programmer, I can fully appreciate just how much work went into each of the ToneLib apps.

I'm off to try ToneLib Zoom for android!

4. Alex

Alex New Member

Is there any way to control the GFX with my zoom g1xon effect pedal? I mean, all I need is changing presets and controlling effects with the expression pedal

5. Codger12

Codger12 New Member

I've played around with it. Using my G5n and extended range speakers. Having a hard time getting a good sound out of it. Obviously took a lot of work and seems nice, I just must be doing something wrong. (I know how to make good presets with modeling gear so must be something else I'm missing.)

6. Tonelib

Tonelib Administrator

What audio driver are you using in ToneLib GFX? ToneLib GFX is very susceptible to input signal level. We purposely do not use any kind of signal pre-processing (hardcoded noise gate, normalizer etc.) to imitate lamp stack. If you would like to reach better quality of sound, try to set up your input signal level.

MyLittleEye likes this.
  7. Codger12

Codger12 New Member

I am using asio driver. Also running it through the Zoom g5n. I am not new to modeling but the whole audio interface thing is new to me.

8. Codger12

Codger12 New Member

9. Codger12

Codger12 New Member

So I didn't change anything except hooked it up to a frfr speaker. World of difference. Although I had to go back to the windows audio and a tiny bit of latency but not enough to spoil this awesome software !

LINDSAY ROSS and wcguitar like this.
  10. hotmitts

hotmitts New Member

Just found out about this plug-in and been playing around a little. Love the fact you've included an Acoustic Sim pedal. Been using that and a clean tone, feels very nice to play with; inspiring, sounding good, and not hogging CPU - thank you !

LINDSAY ROSS likes this.
  11. gogulan

gogulan New Member

I only registered to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to the devs. Just like Rockaxe I am just overwhelmed that FINALLY there is a LINUX native amp simulation that is worth its name. I came across Tonelib FX by accident but I was already looking for a long time for a quality alternative all these amplitube kind of amp-simulations.
    I cannot say how much pleased I am with it. !!! Thank you again.

Please let me know if I can help with translations (German, French, Spanish).

romeok and LINDSAY ROSS like this.
  12. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the kind words, we're glad you're enjoying using our software! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our apps in the future.

LINDSAY ROSS, bether and Rockaxe like this.
  13. littlebadboy

littlebadboy New Member

I bought my G1On last year but used it only once as this was meant to be a back up. In fact, I never got to explore it until I came across ToneLib! I was blown away! It's even easier than my Boss' Tone Studio! Same as the above, I came to thank the creator a lot for doing this! May you live long!

romeok and LINDSAY ROSS like this.
  14. CrunchJax

CrunchJax New Member

I also signed up just to appreciate the developers. It an absolutely amazing amp sim software. I spent countless hours jamming on the guitar to amazing presets. I have Guitar Rig 5 pro and compared side by side, I'd easily be more content with Tonelib GFX. Simply amazing, Thank you to the developers!

15. bether

bether Member

Is any chance to get Tonelib GFX for iPad or iPhone?

16. Tonelib

Tonelib Administrator

We are currently working on finishing a version for App Store submission and once that work has been completed we will post a link for download.

Mpick, blayde55 and bether like this.
  17. Kott

Kott New Member

3.8.5 with automation capabilities and notes - is a big movement
    you do a fantastic job, thank you

18. SilkySlim

SilkySlim New Member

I am equally astounded by this as the good folks above!!! I seriously can't believe that I stumbled upon this. Wow.

LINDSAY ROSS likes this.
  19. whitemike999

whitemike999 New Member

your not alone man! ive got hundreds of vst's and just tons of software and since this jewel fell on my pc's lab i come back night after night and lovin it....

LINDSAY ROSS likes this.
  20. bether

bether Member

I can be a beta tester on iPhone 6s plus and iPad 2017 both with iOS 13 beta.
    Bass and guitar connected by Apogee JAM+ :)