3rd party IR's loading

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Brifingersan, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Brifingersan

Brifingersan New Member

Hi I am having a slight problem in that the IR cab only shows the factory IR's good as they are I am trying to find how its possible to load other IR's in the IR Cab am I missing something and anyone else having same noggin scratcher?

2. Gilly

Gilly New Member

It's easy as 123

Brifingersan likes this.
  3. Brifingersan

Brifingersan New Member

Thanks Buddy trust me not to try drag and drop although I may have done it before and forgot it was that easy. Isn't it awesome ToneLib GFX

4. Geoffrey

Geoffrey New Member

Hi, I am new to this whole experience of hooking up my guitar to the computer. I came across this software by reading lots of good reviews. What are IRs and how can I use them?
    Thanks

5. Are you banned in search engines or what? This isn't your personal helpdesk, this is ToneLib's forum.

Teacobouy likes this.
  6. fabiano

fabiano New Member

bacana

7. spider

spider New Member

IR's are impulse responses which means they are simulations of real guitar cabinets ( they sound better than the stock cabinets found in the software or hardware).
    There are lots of ways you could use them, but in tonelib gfx just watch Gilly's video (2nd post in this page) there are around 4 or 5 free IR's included in tonelib gfx but you can find a few more free on the internet, try www.ownhammer.com they have one for free. Cheers!