SIGNATURE PEDALS ZOOM G1ON-AK G1XON-KL PATCHES / ORIGINAL FIREWIRE

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Boris Shiriagin, May 15, 2019.

1. jazzrock71

jazzrock71 New Member

2. Gil Meyuhas

Gil Meyuhas New Member

Hey! Great Work! Any Chance Of G1X FOUR\B1X FOUR In The Future?

3. JVT1195

JVT1195 New Member

I have searched and failed too. Any advice would be very welcome. Thanks.
    JVT

4. LuizEustaquio

LuizEustaquio New Member

There is a problem with the zoom G1xOn-K and G1On-AK signatures. When we try to update, even using the firmware updater in Zoom site, we get the message "Illegal Device connected". And it's not a cable problem. Many other users of these pedal have the same problem. Do you know how to solve it ? tks

Inzague likes this.
  5. Neo Logos

Neo Logos Member

Oh well. If you want everything to work, including TonLib, it is recommended that you use the original and use Zoom community, You Tube, or your own custom patches in this.
    Thank you attantion and sorry for my English.

6. I have question i just got the MS 70CDR and it is not updated to version 2.10 yet, if i update all the latest Zoom firmware, will it clock me from using the Zoom Effect Manager hack?

7. J D

J D New Member

I'm sorry to be so late to the party, but here I am, and I'm tiptoe-ing my way through this. Honestly, I don't know enough about all the effects and amps to make an intelligent decision about which to add. Would someone confirm that this process can be done over and over as I work through effects I will use, or is this a one-time deal?

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  8. Kamen

Kamen New Member

Hi,guys. I hava a trouble with my brand new zoom ms 50 G. I try to add two delays from ms50 cdr using this editor and now i have only this two pedals. Is it way to restore unit. I try do this follow steps writen on manual, but noting happens. I have only 2 delay.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  9. bigmalh

bigmalh New Member

Kamen use the editor again but make sure all original ms 50 effects are selected to be written as well as the new ones it looks like you only chose the new effects

10. Kamen

Kamen New Member

Thank you for your answer! I will try later today, and I will share the result.

11. rumidon

rumidon New Member

you can access our website apkfun.com to find many apps related to this field.

12. cucunovia

cucunovia New Member

Hi,
    When I click the "Write Effect", there's a pop up error message: "cannot open file: Zoom_updater.exe", and it can't continue. Why is that? I already try to search the Zoom_updater.exe file anywhere, and can't found it. Can you help? 2022-07-30_172423.png

13. vngbthang

vngbthang New Member

the zoom b1xon to g1xon file is deleted. I just bought a zoom g1xon with a b1xon firmware in it, can you upload the tool to convert it back? thanks a lot

14. Davide

Davide New Member

hi, is this link no longer available?
    A thousand thanks

ccfly likes this.
  15. Migric

Migric New Member

Thanks

16. Stariiie men

Stariiie men New Member

Can you reset this link ?
    Because it no longer works