Nirvana 1991

Discussion in 'Zoom MS-50G' started by AadmJ, Mar 17, 2024.

1. AadmJ

AadmJ New Member

Nirvana Nevermind album 1991. Update unit and add CloneCho w/ Effects Manager.
    Make 4 patches with Dist1 & CloneCho on & off and A, B, C, D them.
    Dist1 on & Chorus off = Chorus
    Dist1 on & Chorus on = Solo
    Dist1 off & Chorus on = Verse
    Dist1 off & Chorus off = Teen spirit intro

Dist1 off & both Chorus on = Come As You Are

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
  2. AadmJ

AadmJ New Member

I've updated this patch after jamming at a friends house with an amp and unable to use this patch because of the crazy feedback I got because of the Compressor. It sounded good through my audio interface and headphones but unusable with an amp and had me resorting back to using the SilverHaze factory preset. The new version is much better and more on par with the volume levels of an "Empty" patch. The amp sim EQ settings are up from 7/7/5 to 8/8/6 based on a few webpages suggestions and using the rest of the settings set to default, finding that the 2x12 sounds fuller then the Bassman 4x10 cabinet. The CloneCho is now set to 79 instead of 40 and there is a stereo chorus set at 29 for more options, including using both simultaneously based on a YouTube video by NirvanaGuitars for the Come As You Are studio settings. The Compressor is gone as Nirvana didn't really use one anyway and the palm muting isn't that much different from the strumming as far as volume goes, so it was unnecessary and only caused issues.

I've included the original file with this reply in case anyone is curious of what it sounded like before.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024