Suggestion: Add a Quick Practice Session Setup in ToneLib JAM

Discussion in 'Testimonials & Suggestions' started by OrvilleALynch, Sep 19, 2026.

  1. OrvilleALynch

    OrvilleALynch New Member

    Hi everyone

    I’ve been using ToneLib JAM for practicing guitar, and I really like how easy it is to slow down songs and work through difficult sections.

    One thing that would be really useful is a quick practice setup where I could save the tempo, loop range, and playback settings for a particular song. That way, when I come back to the same song later, I wouldn’t have to set everything up again.

    It would also be nice if the app could remember the last practice settings automatically for each song.

    Just a small quality-of-life feature, but I think it could make regular practice a bit more convenient.

    Thanks for considering it!
     
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2026 at 5:35 AM
  2. brookegarner

    brookegarner New Member

    That sounds like a genuinely useful quality-of-life improvement. Having the tempo, loop range, and playback settings saved for each song would make it much easier to return to a practice session without repeating the same setup. Automatic recall of the last settings would be especially convenient for songs that require regular practice.