Can I Restore A Factory Patch?

Discussion in 'Zoom G3n/G3Xn/G5n' started by Akagejin, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Akagejin

Akagejin New Member

As I was going through my patches I found one in particular I liked, but thought needed tweaking. I looked at the manual and followed the instructions for editing a patch. I went ahead and saved the edited patch to an empty spot in the list. To my horror, it appears the original patch was over-written. I looked in the manual for a way to turn off "autosave", but there is nothing. I'd like to get the original patch back so I can use it as a template for other patches. Is this possible? Also, is there a way to prevent a patch from being autosaved?

Thank you for your help.

2. Brnore

Brnore New Member

Hi,
    could you specify patch number or its name?
    For autosave, there is a option under MENU -> SETUP -> AUTOSAVE OFF

3. Akagejin

Akagejin New Member

Thank you for the help. I assumed the software had all the settings the device had (since they are connected), but I see I was wrong. I went to the menu on the device itself and turned off the "autosave". That is what I get for assuming.
    It is patch 038: UKxUS. I've seen the same patch refered to as 037 as well. Not sure what that is about. In my documentation and on my device it was 038.

4. Brnore

Brnore New Member

Here it is (this is for G3Xn, if you need for other types I can write patch settings so that you can put it manually).

Attached Files:

5. Akagejin

Akagejin New Member

Thank you so much for your help. :)