Bass sounds for church worship band

Discussion in 'Zoom B1/B1X Four' started by Richard AH, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Richard AH

Richard AH New Member

[​IMG]
    Device:
    Zoom B1 Four
    Firmware: 2.00

Here are 3 patches I use in a church worship band:

• The "R Quiet Ch" patch is used for quieter songs, with a bit of chorus, slow attack and defret to emulate a gently-played fretless bass[​IMG]
    Here are the individual effect settings as requested:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • The "R Upbeat" patch is used for most upbeat songs, with some compression and EQ to create a bit of attack and cut through the piano and guitar[​IMG]
    ...and the individual settings:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • The "R Up -8ve" patch is based on the upbeat patch above, but with the de-noise removed and a bit of octaver to give it a bit of low-end "grunt" when i really want to be heard![​IMG]
    ...and the settings for this one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2023
  2. Kalmek

Kalmek New Member

Something wrong with the files. When i try to open them, there is just one FX in "R Quiet Ch" and zero FX in "R Up" altough i have installed those effects in the unit.

3. Richard AH

Richard AH New Member

My first time exporting and uploading these files. I'll try re-importing them myself and see if I get the same issue.

Maicon Azevedo likes this.
  4. Kalmek

Kalmek New Member

Try that. Maybe its just problem on my side.

5. Gary J Jazikoff

Gary J Jazikoff New Member

I am unable to get these imported either. Maybe it is because I have a b1x four with the pedal. When I export, it is a .zptc file. Would you be able to share the settings for each pedal?

6. Jeferson Mesquita

Jeferson Mesquita New Member

Hi, did you get the pedals settings?

7. RAFAEL CARDOSO

RAFAEL CARDOSO New Member

brother shows the settings used in each path, because I don't have the B1FOUR, I have the B3N

8. Richard AH

Richard AH New Member

Sorry for the LOOOOOOONG delay, it's taken me a while to get my laptop to recognise the Zoom unit! Ended up having to buy a new USB cable. I have deleted and re-uploaded the Zoom files. I re-imported to make sure the settings are all there - looks good to me.

9. Richard AH

Richard AH New Member

Adding screengrabs of the individual settings for each effect for anyone not using a B1 Four / B1X Four

Dani8 likes this.
  10. Richard AH

Richard AH New Member

I have also tweaked the settings slightly to reduce the gain, as i was getting a bit of distortion. I recently replaced my old 2nd hand Aria ThorSound bass with a new G & L Tribute L2500, which has a much higher output (active).

11. Andre_Lee

Andre_Lee New Member

You could copy the patch data, so you don't have to print every single effect. Just a tip

upload_2023-7-8_16-35-53.png

Dani8 likes this.