Dayglow-Can I Call You Tonight

Discussion in 'Zoom G1on/G1Xon' started by Lizstferenc, Dec 17, 2022.

  1. Lizstferenc

    Lizstferenc New Member

    Dayglow-Can I Call You Tonight​

    [​IMG]​
    Device: Zoom G1Xon
    Firmware: 1.21

    Name on device: Dayglow
    Optimized for: Phones/Speaker

    Effects chain:
    [​IMG]

    Patch comments:
    "Dayglow-Can I Call You Tonight" tone,hope u guys like it


    Effect: "MS 1959" (Amp simulators), active - "yes"
    "Gain" = 0​
    "Tube" = 25​
    "Level" = 150​
    "Trebl" = 29​
    "Middl" = 80​
    "Bass" = 0​
    "Prese" = 50​
    "CAB" = MS 1959 4x12​
    "OUT" = LINE​

    Effect: "Comp" (Dynamics / Filter), active - "yes"
    "Sense" = 3​
    "Tone" = 5​
    "Level" = 100​
    "ATTCK" = Slow​

    Effect: "Plate" (Delay / Reverb), active - "yes"
    "PreD" = 1​
    "Decay" = 21​
    "Mix" = 57​
    "Color" = 58​
    "LoDMP" = 75​
    "HiDMP" = 100​
    "Tail" = On​
    "Level" = 102​

    Effect: "TapeEcho" (Delay / Reverb), active - "yes"
    "Time" = 276​
    "F.B" = 64​
    "Mix" = 48​
    "HiDMP" = 5​
    "Level" = 100​
    "Tail" = Off​

    Patch Volume: 80


    Note: This is a patch file, you will need to download and install the ToneLib-Zoom software to use the patch.
     

    Attached Files: