Does anyone know how to fix crashes of the ToneLib Jam?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KramRul, Jan 27, 2024.

1. KramRul

KramRul New Member

Does anyone know how to fix ToneLib Jam crashes or where to find the logs to understand what caused the crash? I have already sent crash reports 20 times, to no avail. I use this program quite often and I'm just tired of these crashes.

Attached Files:

2. Joy Nicholes

Joy Nicholes New Member

Hey,

There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot and possibly resolve the problem if ToneLib Jam crashes on you. First, go to the ToneLib website to make sure you are running the most recent version of the programme. Updates frequently feature speed enhancements and bug fixes that could fix your issue.

Try running the software as an administrator if it continues to crash. Click the ToneLib Jam icon with a right-click, then choose "Run as Administrator." Sometimes, permission-related problems can be fixed in this way.

You must locate the log files in order to obtain further insight into the reasons behind the application crashes. The log files are normally located in the application data directory, according the ToneLib website. This is typically found under google looker C:\Users\[YourUsername]\AppData\Roaming\ToneLib\ on Windows.

For more info you can ask here.