I Zimbra

Discussion in 'Zoom G1on/G1Xon' started by Mog, Aug 1, 2020.

  1. Mog

    Mog Member

    I Zimbra​

    [​IMG]​
    Device: Zoom G1Xon
    Firmware: 1.21

    Name on device: I Zimbra
    Optimized for: Phones/Speaker

    Effects chain:
    [​IMG]

    Patch comments:
    An liitle like Robert Fripp's guitar sound with Talking Heads.


    Effect: "CoronaTri" (Modulation / Sfx), active - "yes"
    "SPEED" = 25​
    "DEPTH" = 20​
    "FxLVL" = 34​
    "TONE" = 100​
    "DRY" = On​

    Effect: "FuzzSmile" (Overdrive / Distortion), active - "yes"
    "Gain" = 24​
    "Tone" = 50​
    "Level" = 20​

    Effect: "Vibrato" (Modulation / Sfx), active - "yes"
    "Depth" = 50​
    "Rate" = 25​
    "Bal" = 72​
    "Tone" = 8​
    "Level" = 100​

    Effect: "US BLUES" (Amp simulators), active - "yes"
    "Gain" = 51​
    "Tube" = 10​
    "Level" = 82​
    "Trebl" = 58​
    "Middl" = 50​
    "Bass" = 48​
    "Prese" = 54​
    "CAB" = US BLUES 4x10​
    "OUT" = LINE​

    Patch Volume: 80


    Note: This is a patch file, you will need to download and install the ToneLib-Zoom software to use the patch.
     

    Attached Files:

    Uriii likes this.