Shimmer

Discussion in 'Zoom MS-50G' started by Ezgoen, Feb 24, 2021.

  1. Ezgoen

    Ezgoen New Member

    Shimmer​

    [​IMG]​
    Device: Zoom Ms-50g
    Firmware: 3.10

    Name on device: Shimmer
    Optimized for: Phones/Speaker

    Effects chain:
    [​IMG]

    Patch comments:
    Before I owned a Canyon, I tried to set up a few patches to give me a Canyon-Like Shimmer Affect - This one of the four that I kinda like for different reasons - YMMV

    I use a LineSel on all my patches to turn em on/off so I can switch to them in the OFF position


    Effect: "LineSel" (Dynamics / Filter), active - "no"
    "EFX_L" = 100​
    "OUT_L" = 100​

    Effect: "ModDelay" (Delay / Reverb), active - "yes"
    "Time" = 550​
    "F.B" = 89​
    "Mix" = 30​
    "Rate" = 35​
    "Level" = 100​
    "Tail" = Off​

    Effect: "PitchDly" (Delay / Reverb), active - "yes"
    "Time" = 100​
    "Pitch" = 12​
    "Mix" = 20​
    "F.B" = 45​
    "Tone" = 9​
    "Level" = 100​
    "Tail" = On​

    Effect: "PitchDly" (Delay / Reverb), active - "yes"
    "Time" = 25​
    "Pitch" = -12​
    "Mix" = 20​
    "F.B" = 80​
    "Tone" = 8​
    "Level" = 100​
    "Tail" = Off​

    Effect: "ShimmerRv" (Delay / Reverb), active - "yes"
    "PreD" = 90​
    "DECAY" = 94​
    "MIX" = 38​
    "LoDMP" = 50​
    "HiDMP" = 74​
    "Tail" = On​



    Note: This is a patch file, you will need to download and install the ToneLib-Zoom software to use the patch.
     

    Attached Files:

    Dagoth_Su likes this.