SIGNATURE PEDALS ZOOM G1ON-AK G1XON-KL PATCHES / ORIGINAL FIREWIRE

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Boris Shiriagin, May 15, 2019.

1. WOW - do not rush. As I understood you already have pedal ZOOM G1ON.
    First of all you should download sound effects which are used in this sound patches (taken from MS 50G/B1ON) via program. After that you will need manually to settup sound patches using uploaded sound effects to your pedal.
    Files with program are below.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RAiJBlNnCk4g8QIv564zsMHPm2EkthI8
    You should download and install only Zoom Effect Manager - 1.1.0!!!

vngbthang, Hrl, Dr.TPyTEHb and 3 others like this.
  2. Dr.TPyTEHb, bweetsdtw and bether like this.
  3. naual

naual New Member

Program is GREAT !!!
    But, unfortunately, our beloved ToneLib Zoom doesn't recognize modified firmware...
    Anyway, I can always edit a patch on Zoom, but it's a more elegant and easy with ToneLib Zoom !

BTW, new update for ToneLib GFX rocks:)

4. Next step - go to our forum and choose sound patch (from Zoom MS-50g, MS-60B, MS-70CDR, G1on, G1Xon, B1on, B1Xon) you want to setup on your pedal. For example
    https://tonelib.net/forums/threads/atmosferic-space.5053/

ON THIS PAGE push to
    Spoiler: Patch settings you will see that you will need below

Effect: "TW ROCK" (Amp simulator), active - "yes"
    "Gain" = 0
    "Tube" = 0
    "Level" = 120
    "Trebl" = 60
    "Middl" = 60
    "Bass" = 20
    "Prese" = 90
    "CAB" =
    "OUT" = LINE

Effect: "ICE Delay" (Delay / Reverb), active - "yes"
    "TIME" = 787
    "F.B" = 100
    "MIX" = 48
    "INTVL" = +Oct
    "SLICE" = SHORT
    "BLEND" = 8
    "SMEAR" = 11
    "DAMP" = 2
    "HPF" = 230

Effect: "HD Reverb" (Delay / Reverb), active - "yes"
    "Decay" = 90
    "Tone" = 5
    "Mix" = 89
    "PreD" = 71
    "HPF" = 7
    "Level" = 80
    "Tail" = Off

Effect: "ParaEQ" (Dynamics / Filter), active - "yes"
    "Freq1" = 320Hz
    "Q1" = 8
    "Gain1" = -6
    "Freq2" = 1.2kHz
    "Q2" = 0.5
    "Gain2" = 6
    "Level" = 60

However on original ZOOM G1ON there is no sound effects:
    Effect: "HD Reverb"
    Effect: "ICE Delay"
    - SO YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD this sound effect to your pedal via the program

5. AND THE LAST STEP - ONCE YOUR PEDAL WILL BE UPDATED WITH NEW REQUIRED EFFECTS - you will be able to setup sound patch manually - unfortunately as it was noted one post before our TONELIB do not support/recognise sound effects downloaded to the pedal from other different pedals.

6. HOPE above clarification will be enough to understand main idea, howeverif you will still have a questions - please let me know.

Also - once you will receive KL signatured pedal - please make backup of signatured sound patches via tonelib and share with us.
    If you will be interest - I will pass instructions to you how to update your pedal to B1XON with original pathces and back to G1XON in one click (HOWEVER FIRST OF ALL WE WILL NEEED TO MAKE BACKUP OF YOUR SOUNDPATCHES - THAT IS NOT TO LOST THEM - DO NO RUSH!)

Best regards - Boris

7. Yes - program really grate - waiting for the same but for my G5N.

Hope soon TONELIB will be updated and will be able to see all sound effects installed on pedal (newermind the model of the pedal).

Re GFX - ACTUALLY. I do not use it...

8. naual

naual New Member

Because I'm on the Linux, ToneLib GFX is treasure for me:)
    I try other Windows based software like Guitar Rig, Amplitude etc....
    Not bad, but, somehow, ToneLib GFX has more natural, organic sound, so...no hard decision what to use:)

Also, I try Guitarix and Rakarak and honestly, not impressed at all...ToneLib GFX is WAY more better - design, sound, manipulation, connectivity...

9. zoom.jpg

10. I pass this screen shot to the program maker, will revert once he will reply.

11. It has arrived

Attached Files:

12. I tried to do with zoom g1xon-k and I received this message

Attached Files:

13. bigmalh

bigmalh New Member

Carlos please backup all patches in tonelib backup/restore then zip up the file and post it here

14. I did the backup. I have no ideia how to post it all here.

15. Hi, sorry for delay in reply, I was really busy ... Work... I get reply from maker of program regarding error msg on screen shot. He said that it could be problem with cable connection or with pedal...You should try anotger cable or PC. Most probably it could be due to problem with micro usb jack on pedalboard... As I understood you should try to change cable... Hope it will help. I already patched my pedal by this program...and did not had any problems...I'm really sorry, filling guilty that I advised this to you...however its not work as required....If you will need any addition assistance, please let me know

16. bigmalh

bigmalh New Member

Hi Carlos thanks for the file but it wont load iinto tonelib as the backup file is in the wrong format could you post the individual patches then I can load them in and make a g1xon backup file that can be read and then I will post it here for all

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  17. bigmalh

bigmalh New Member

Carlos many thanks for your uploads in the presets section it is much appreciated

18. scoson

scoson New Member

Carlos thanks for the Kiko! :D

19. Yadu Krishna

Yadu Krishna New Member

Hey guys, does the zoom effect manager works on Zoom G1xfour?

20. boisocial

boisocial New Member

hi :D

on this page it seems this is also possible with the G3X...
    https://github.com/Barsik-Barbosik/Zoom-Firmware-Editor
    any idea how though??

i can't find any clear instructions and cant find an exe file to run in the download :S

JVT1195 likes this.