ToneLib JAM are you kidding me!!

Discussion in 'Testimonials & Suggestions' started by Marauder Music, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Marauder Music

Marauder Music New Member

So never used ToneLib JAM before.
    Tried it the other week and was like Are you kidding me!!

I was able to load in a WAV file (wish i would take MP3), it beat detected it, set up bars and measures.

So I could now tab in real time with the track playing. I was doing bass so the built in bass player thing would play the tab notes and I could compare to the track and not even need a bass in hand but to check fret board positions.

Maybe other tab programs do this? If they do I am not aware, but this is AMAZING!!!

Getting GFX or Metal to open in it though I could not get it to work for the entire track. The manual for it leaves a lot to be desired as this is a feature rich program and many features are not covered in the manual.

To me, this may be one of the greatest tab programs out there! Just wish a few quirks I could figure out. And the manual get some updates.

As a Linux user something this powerful is amazing to have! I hope they continue with this product!!!

2. Barry Beaven

Barry Beaven New Member

If you go to the Rocksmith Custom sites you will find that ToneLib Jam opens the RS 2014 files with full tabs and score. Enjoy, especially the bass parts.