Zoom Firmware Editor

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Teacobouy, May 14, 2019.

1. BrudnyHenryk

BrudnyHenryk New Member

I do something wrong.
    I injected G3n v2.00 ZD2 files to B3n v2.00 update.exe and flashed this firmware, but I can see no additional modules in the multi-effect.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  2. BrudnyHenryk

BrudnyHenryk New Member

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  3. hooham482

hooham482 New Member

Hi :)
    Is there a way to load G3n or G5n patches into B3n with this modified firmware? Is it also possible to edit B3n patches from PC using added modules? Seems like neither Guitar Lab nor ToneLib are able to "see" these newly added modules.

4. Ivica Glavocic

Ivica Glavocic New Member

Is there a way to load new cab IR's to Zoom G5n or replace existing? All cabs that G5n has are just not what I'm looking for.

5. rgptonelib

rgptonelib New Member

Can I use my zoom G3x with B3 or B3n effects?

6. rugge78

rugge78 New Member

Did you managed to upload G11 effects on B3n? Has it enough power to handle that effects (I wonder if they need much more processing).

7. hooham482

hooham482 New Member

I don't think so.

8. EdnaDuncan

EdnaDuncan New Member

modded apk games for android free download

Thank you for sharing your experience with the modified firmware for the Zoom G5n and the combination of effects modules. ModToday understands the importance of customization and personalization when it comes to music gear. We've found that modifications like the hybrid effects module can greatly enhance the capabilities and versatility of devices like the Zoom G5n. While modded apk games for android free download is primarily focused on the movie viewing experience, we understand the desire for additional apps that can accommodate modified devices. We encourage developers of apps like GuitarLib and Tonelib Zoom to consider the growing needs of musicians and explore the possibilities of supporting mix effects consoles. While ModToday's main focus remains the film industry, we appreciate the intersection of technology and music and look forward to a cohesive experience across the apps involved. We're still excited to see how the music tech scene continues to evolve and support musicians to push their creative boundaries.