Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium...

Discussion in 'Request patch' started by NirvanaFan1987, Jul 25, 2024.

1. NirvanaFan1987

NirvanaFan1987 New Member

Does anyone have distorsion (riffs and leads) and cleans to play those bands?

hurricaneabel likes this.
  2. hurricaneabel

hurricaneabel Member

I use these effects to play metalcore, including bullet, avenged and other bands, try it and see if it helps you, in clean I use the delay to play the intro of tears dont fall, there are 3 distortions that I use to play the songs, two It has wah wah, then anything you edit and use to your liking. detail that you didn't specify which zoom you have, mine is the g5n, so it has the .g5n files but in the zip there are the .zptc files if you want to try using them too. Remove the zip before trying to use it on the pedalboard, otherwise it won't recognize it.

Attached Files:

3. NirvanaFan1987

Thanks for the reply! I have a Zoom G1X Four, do you have any patches to play metalcore?

4. hurricaneabel

hurricaneabel Member

Inside metalcore.zip there are ".zptc" files, can you import them to g1xfour?

5. NirvanaFan1987

I downloaded and extracted the files, where should I put them so I can use it in my G1X Four?

6. hurricaneabel

hurricaneabel Member

I believe you can use it, yes, download the zip, extract the zptc files, and drag them to one of the banks on your g1xfour using tonelib zoom, and see if it works, if it doesn't work I'll give you the values manually so you can put them on your g1xfour

7. NirvanaFan1987

I managed to put the patches on my G1X Four, but I think because they were made on your G5n, they don't work very well on my G1X Four, since it only has 5 slots for effects, and I believe the G5n has more slots. Could you give the values manually so I can try to make similar patches? Thanks for the help.