Nazareth’s Hair of the Dog an Toto’s Hold the Line

Discussion in 'Request patch' started by srayala, May 23, 2019.

1. srayala

srayala New Member

Hi all,
    Found these two patches, but for the Zoom G3. Tried to convert, read, edit them without any luck. I really hope someone could hace the time for doing these two for the G3Xn.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Boscorelli

Boscorelli Member

What patches are you talking about? I did searches on Narareth and Toto, which found nothing? How about adding links to the patches you want?

3. Boscorelli

Boscorelli Member

Duh'OK? A couple of questions for ya...
    First of all, those are from a completely different website. Did you ask over there?
    Second, G3 and G3X should be able to share the same patches.
    Third, you obviously have the patch loaded into your editor! What are you asking to convert?
    And lastly, the other website doesn't show the settings, so there's nothing I can do with it.

4. srayala

srayala New Member

1. No, but I should have done it.
    2. They don't. G3 has .g3p file extension and G3Xn .zptc (see attached images.)
    Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 19.24.22.png Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 19.20.19.png
    3. G3 uses Zoom Edit & Share app (or editor). For the G3Xn is Zoom Guitar Lab.Obviously, effect names are completely different, so there is no way I can figure which one in one processor corresponds to the other .
    4. OK

5. Boscorelli

Boscorelli Member

I think you need somebody with a G5 to help you.
    upload_2019-5-24_21-12-53.png

srayala likes this.
  6. srayala

srayala New Member

Could you please attach a larger image? I will check if Edit & Share identify my G3Xn.

Thanks.