A few suggestions I feel are really missing

Discussion in 'Testimonials & Suggestions' started by Chrismos, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Chrismos

Chrismos New Member

Tonelib is fantastic but I really feel like it's missing the following (maybe those exist and I've missed them tho):

- Search function for presets (ideally with tags or by a given pedal/amp/etc...there's too many and you can't go through all of those to find something without any indication on tone, style, anything.)
    - Ability to download presets via Tonelib directly
    - mess important, but global bypass button

2. My Rifle

My Rifle New Member

You can view them in GFX-alphabetically, by author, by comments etc... by clicking the column header in the app itself under online presets Tonelib-GfxScreenshot 2020-12-26 171921.png

3. Chrismos

Chrismos New Member

Yep I know, but there's still no search function, not even by name. Granted, another search by tags/genres or other parameters might be less essentail but I feel lie it'd help, if you don't know all he presets by heart and you're just looking for a specific genre/tone/etc

4. Acebone

Acebone New Member

I second the motion - of course a freetext search of presets would be awesome, and it is quite a basic functionality that you expect from software that offers a whole slew of options: you can search them.

(I also second the opinion that ToneLib GFX is great :) )

5. My Rifle

My Rifle New Member

There's also a search bar in the preset library here;)

6. Acebone

Acebone New Member

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  7. My Rifle

My Rifle New Member

20210104_200514.jpg The search bar online... I agree it is a lil scattered around but it exists