B1Xon Firmware 1.30 compatibility

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rodrigo Jara, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Rodrigo Jara

Rodrigo Jara New Member

Update the firmware of my B1Xon to 1.30 and Tunelib tells me that this firmware is not supported. (only supports 1.21) What I can do? View attachment 926

2. Tonelib

Tonelib Administrator

Hello,

Please download the latest release from our download page. The issue should be fixed.

3. LucidityCrash

LucidityCrash New Member

Just picked up the B1Xon, updated the firmware to 1.30 and tried Tonelib (the Dec 9th Version that is currently on the PlayStore) on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S and it just says waiting for device to connect at the top and when I press the double arrow button (some kind of reconnect I assume) it has a popup that says no compatible device is detected.

Testing performed ... ToneLib on my PC works fine so the USB cable is good, and I've used 2 different OTG adapters, both of which work with keyboards and USB storage devices. I've got another Android device which I will try tonight but I need a USB-C OTG adapter which I didn't have.

Edit : I've checked on my Samsung Galaxy S9 now and can confirm this works as expected. So just my Tab S doesn't work ( shame as that would be so much easier to use :) )

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019