BrandNEW to ToneLibJam: Outputting TABS for Print/PDF?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by ivonsmith, Oct 19, 2020.

1. ivonsmith

ivonsmith New Member

Hi Everyone;
    Im brand new to ToneLib.
    Im searching for a tool to create edit play TABs/score for me, composing and to make materials for my guitar students.
    Im looking at alternatives to such as GuitarPro7.5; its recent reviews were not great but pricing is similar.
    Easy of user & intuitive is important. TLJ seems that was so far.

QUESTION: Once I write some TABS as patterns, scales or practice routines for students can I output those as PDFs or JPGs etc or to print for sharing with students??
    thanks a lot
    Ivon
    Malaysia

2. ivonsmith

ivonsmith New Member

I think I found it....hidden neatly under File>Print - is that it ?? ahhaha!
    This program seems reaslly easy and useful; adding backing track is cool tool

If any one has tips for out putting chord charts in small formats or scales or practice patterns for my students please let me know cos I may have to purchaser this one!
    thanx
    Ivon
    Malaysia

3. ivonsmith

ivonsmith New Member

...over the top or at the top/side etc of the score & TABs can I add notes that are clearly visible like annotation to give hints, tips n tricks to the students??

4. ivonsmith

ivonsmith New Member

...and what is the GFX for exactly; can that be input into the ToneLib files as audio track or score?

5. ivonsmith

ivonsmith New Member

Hey more questions:
    is there an easy perhaps keyboard way to select a not and shift it left or right in the timeline; getting rid of the automatic rests that were added when I changed from Quarter to 8th notes???

6. ivonsmith

ivonsmith New Member

Regards Printing as a PDF:
    Can I combine 2 scores into 1 page of PDF.
    I have a chord line in score 1;
    I added a melody line in score 2.
    Can I display them in the print so they lie underneath each other in synch??
    thanks
    Ivon