Can't get sound preview

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Magic Jim, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Magic Jim

Magic Jim New Member

I'm a new guy here and hate to sound like a moron but I am assuming there is a way to preview a patch. I cannot get any sound from my program. The speaker icon has an X which I cannt get to go away. Would love some help. Thanks.

2. Boscorelli

Boscorelli Member

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  3. Magic Jim

Magic Jim New Member

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I am using the ToneLib GFX and the processor is the Zoom G1on.
    Does amazing stuff. I have had good luck with the Zoomlib program but this one seems to have me defeated.
    ON your link, the video shows an icon looking like a globe for online patches. GFX does not have that but it doesw have a place to get the patches. It seems like the important thing missing for me is the "sound check" button. The last thing is the speaker icon. It has an X. If I click it, it turnes blue but the X remains so it looks like the speaker is off limits. I have attached a screen shot.

Attached Files:

• GFX.jpg
      GFX.jpg
      File size:
      70.7 KB
      Views:
  4. Boscorelli

Boscorelli Member

I think you have a mis-match? You need to use Tonelib-Zoom, not Tonelib-GFX.

5. Magic Jim

Magic Jim New Member

Got Zoom, installed it and it recognizes my G1on but I am still unable to get a preview of an effect's sound. The sound check button is now nowhere to be found. Is this not a feature of the program? Hey, thanks so much for taking thetimeto help.

6. Magic Jim

Magic Jim New Member

Never mind. Thought it was going to play through my pc. Hooked up headphones and we are in business now. Thanks again.