G1on errors after update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by 12barde, Mar 16, 2019.

1. 12barde

12barde New Member

I installed the update as suggested but it was unusable. Changing parameters did not change anything on the G1. Switching presets works, but suddenly it overwrote existing ones so that I had the same preset twice while the old was lost. Restarted but same result.

Went back to the old version I luckily saved (an archive would be great) and everything was fine again.

2. Tonelib

Tonelib Administrator

12barde,
    Thanks for reporting this issue, although I'm not currently able to reproduce this here. So I need your help to find out exactly what's going wrong. Can you please describe in more detail, when this is happening? It would be helpful if you could provide me with a step-by-step instruction (feedback@tonelib.net). Thanks in advance.

3. 12barde

12barde New Member

I went back to the older version because I need to record a song. When I'm finished I can install the update again and report it more detailed.
    I noticed it when switching to another preset and changed some settings, which had no effect at all. Going to another preset it overwrote that one with the current preset. So I quit the program and installed the old version.

Maybe someone else spotted the same problem.