G3Xn not recognised by Guitar Lab 7

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by GordyH, Feb 17, 2021.

1. GordyH

GordyH New Member

I have just upgraded to Guitar Lab 7 but it will not recognise my G3Xn. I am running Windows 10 and have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no effect - it just keeps saying connect a device. On reverting back to an earlier version of Guitar Lab there are no issues. Any ideas on what the problem might be?

2. GordyH

GordyH New Member

Just found out from Studio Channel that this is a known issue and that they are working on a fix.

Greum likes this.
  3. Bobbyknik

Bobbyknik New Member

I have a mac mini. All of a sudden the lab does not recognize my G3Xn.

4. howarlord

howarlord New Member

useful information

5. NeddieTone

NeddieTone New Member

Maybe the app is not compatible with your current Windows version. Try to re-install it. Maybe it would help. Or to install a new version. If this won't help, get in touch with the app's support office, they should definitely help you. I remember I was using a design app for customized guitar picks. When I installed the newest version of Windows, it was also not working properly. However, after a few messages to the support, I solved the problem. Anyway, wish you the best of luck. Hope you will be able to solve your issue.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
  6. rugge78

rugge78 New Member

I have the same problem. My Zoom G3n is not recognized by ToneLib/Guitar Lab. I have downgraded 2.20 firware to a modified 2.0 one but I think this is not the problem. I've tried also some USB cables...