Help With ZOOM G1on & Amp

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Collegefbfan15, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Collegefbfan15

Collegefbfan15 New Member

First off, thanks for any help. Going to try to not make this sound so confusing. Ok, so my Fender Mustang LT25 has an clean amp setting and there are certain treble, bass, and mid settings for this clean amp. Now, when I create a patch for the Zoom, it has built-in treble, mid, and bass settings. Then, I created a plain, clean amp setting where I turned down the bass, treble, and mid because these patches already have these settings built in. Do I need to lower these setting in the amp as low as they will go or lower the settings on the pedal and control with the knobs on the amp? So I leave them at halfway on the amp? I think the volume and gain settings on the clean amp setting needs to be up some. I dialed in an AC/DC patch yesterday and it doesn’t sound like it at all. I have been curious about how this pedal would work with a modeling amp.

2. Collegefbfan15

Oh yeah I just saw where ToneLib can be downloaded and used. I am not using that at the current moment. Just thought I would add that info.

3. Collegefbfan15

Ok well I used the cable that goes in auxiliary output and that did it. Never knew that would work that way. Now, I noticed that I can download ToneLib for this pedal. Is that any different than what I can do on the small screen itself? Would I download ToneLib GFX or the one for zoom?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020