'Load to device' button doesn't do anything

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by elemkay3, May 26, 2021.

1. elemkay3

elemkay3 New Member

I have an MS-50G and was looking forward to being able to load user-made custom presets easily. But it won't load them into the pedal. I can sound check them, but that's about it. Has anyone else had the same problem? Am on latest firmware and Tonelib version.

If I can't find out what the problem is, it will be pencil and paper time every time I want to save a preset that I like.

DudeBass likes this.
  2. DudeBass

DudeBass New Member

I have the same problem with my B3n. Running Windows.

3. kokoko3k

kokoko3k New Member

May i join the party?
    I'm on g3xn + linux.

-EDIT-
    I've not tried it yet, but maybe it is possible to manually save the preset while it is loaded via the soundcheck, by copying it to another slot.

4. Jon Bennett

Jon Bennett New Member

Same thing on my G1Xfour

5. Cardaw

Cardaw New Member

Hi all

As of this weekend you can visit a friend place so fingers crossed things start to free up
    I will still be calibrating world top less day even if i cant go for a drive
    Think i may need milk some time that day

6. Same thing here with G5n on Linux. Soundcheck works, but goes back to empty on "Return to editor". Can't "Load to device".

7. 80'$_barbar1an

80'$_barbar1an New Member

Same problem with B1on and Linux, but no error message when I try to Load a Patch to device.

I think it can't download the file.

if I download manually a patch, load and save it then go to de online patch, click an empty bank, click sounfcheck then Load the patch, the bank I select is load with the lasted patch I load manually from file instead of the patch I select

8. skunkos

skunkos New Member

Confirm same buggy behavior

9. Joe William

Joe William New Member

The only solution, I suppose, is the one that most of us do; download the patch to a C folder and then load it from the editor menu in the folder icon "Import the patch data from a file". But it would be nice if someone found out how to load the patch directly without having to download it, it is obvious that the parameters are in the equipment because it allows you to do the sound test. I think the upload button on the device is programmed wrong.