Problems with g1xon drive in windows 10 and Tonelib

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ubiratan Moura, May 23, 2018.

1. Ubiratan Moura

Ubiratan Moura New Member

When connecting g1xon on the pc, the zoom series 1 driver is installed successfully, however when trying to search in Tonelib it informs message "It seems that zoom series 1 is being used by another application.

Can you help me solve this problem?

I am using windows 10 64bit

2. Tonelib

Tonelib Administrator

Hello,

Make sure that the USB cable isn't damaged. Try using another USB cable or another USB port on your computer (do not use a USB hub or a USB extension). Restart the Zoom device. Please let me know if you still have any issues.

3. Ubiratan Moura

Ubiratan Moura New Member

I used all the ports of the note book, I used two different cables to test, but the same message occurs. I re-enacted G1XON several times, in several ways. With the Tonelib open and open after connecting. The same message occurs.

4. Tonelib

Tonelib Administrator

This error occurs when the device was detected but there is a problem communicating with it ( MIDI port is in use by another application, device has driver problems, etc. ). If possible, could you please try the device on another computer and see if the issue persists.

5. zeuchoa

zeuchoa New Member

Hello, a have a special series of G1on, the G1on-AK.
    I have never managed to use it in ToneLib? Do you guys plan to include support to my G1on-ak?
    I thought I could work this out by changing the g1on-ak 1.21 firmware by the regular g1on, but i was afraid of bricking my pedal set, because i'm not sure if the only difference is the set of patches by Andreas Kisser.
    I would appreciate your help to make my pedals recognized by Tonelib.

PS: I have tried different cables and different PCs with different versions of windows (10 and 7)

6. rugge78

rugge78 New Member

I have same problem with my G3n. It's not about cable because I used it for firmware update.