SIGNATURE PEDALS ZOOM G1ON-AK G1XON-KL PATCHES / ORIGINAL FIREWIRE

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Boris Shiriagin, May 15, 2019.

1. these are all the special patches related to Andreas Kisser and Sepultura. Hope you like it.

Boris Shiriagin likes this.
  2. You are the best!!! WOW!!! Realy very appritiated!!!

3. thank you a lot!!!!! once I turn on my zoom - I will back up this putches!!!

4. If you give me your email, I can send you the whole 100 patches. I learned to save the patches in tonelib. They are in winrar now.

Boris Shiriagin likes this.
  5. seafoxxx@yandex.ru

6. it will be graite!!!!

7. bigmalh

bigmalh New Member

Carlos Henrique said:
    If you give me your email, I can send you the whole 100 patches. I learned to save the patches in tonelib. They are in winrar now.

Hi carlos could you send me the 100 patch dump please
    malhelsby@sky.com

8. WOW!!! YOU HAVE DONE GRATE JOB!!! THANK YO U A LOT!!! All was received - I will set up my zoom g1xon now

9. bigmalh

bigmalh New Member

Carlos Henrique said:
    If you give me your email, I can send you the whole 100 patches. I learned to save the patches in tonelib. They are in winrar now.

many thanks for the patch dump nice job !

10. bigmalh

bigmalh New Member

Here are all the ak files in a tonelib backup /restore format

Attached Files:

Dr.TPyTEHb and saobienorgan like this.
  11. scoson

scoson New Member

This is all great, I'm hopeful for the Kiko Loureiro even more myself!

12. OK! NOW WE NEED Kiko Loureiro PATCHES! ANY ONE CAN SHARE THEM AS OUR COLLEAGUE ?

13. I bought it, but it hasn't been delivery yet.
    I was thinking about buyng the g1 four, but it is very expensive to me now. Luckly I've found the g1xon Kl very cheap. And since I have discovered this site (the day I saw your message about the Andreas and Kiko) I have the regular g1on and g1on Ak, so buyng the Kiko's I am getting 3 models in 2.
    You are lucky because you'll 3 on 1.

14. Actually if you have can have g1xon - you can have:
    Zoom MS-50g, MS-60B, MS-70CDR, G1on, G1Xon, B1on и B1Xon :cool:))

15. [​IMG]

16. How can

17. You can install any sound effect from below zoom pedals:
    Zoom MS-50g, MS-60B, MS-70CDR, G1on, G1Xon, B1on и B1Xon
    Or you can mix them. You will be restricted only by your pedal memory. My pedal now set up as
    1. partly BASS pedal B1Xon, with approx. 75% of original B1XON sound effects which are used in around 40 original bass sound presets.
    2. partly G1Xon pedal with ALL (100%) original sound effects which are used in AK signatured sound patches (I still in rpogress of reviewing of AK presets and plan to keep 10-20 of them only), also I have my own 4 presets...
    So - next step to review KL signatured patches, delete all sound patches which will not be used - after that delete all unused sound effects and after that review all avaliable sound effects from MS-50g, MS-60B, MS-70CDR, G1on, G1Xon, B1on и B1Xon and download them to the my pedal to be able also to create bank of my own special sound patches (for exampe - embient sound effects from MS-70CDR are very nice) - that is all to get the best in one pedal!!! BUGAGAGAGA!!!!

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    bether likes this.
  18. ONCE YOU GET YOUR KL G1XON - LET ME KNOW - first of all we will need to create back up of your original settings - that is to prevent any lost of informations during upgrades and other trikky things with firewire, patches and special programs - I know two of them - one it not so nice - was avaliable in other posts of this community. BUT! Other is mutch better - only my oppinion ;-) Both programs were done by Russian Programmers - I know one of them. Both programs on english and friendly.

19. One I finish with set up of my G1XON - I will resume work with my G5N

20. I have downloaded two patches, one from ms 50g and one from B1on but I couldn't add to g1on. I didn't show when I wanted to add. Could you sendo the patches from these multi-effects?