ToneLib-GFX and ToneLib-jam on Linux Mint 18.3 and Win 10

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by wcguitar, Mar 6, 2019.

1. wcguitar

wcguitar New Member

Tried these on Linux Mint v18.3 Cinnamon (derived from ubuntu). Both seem to install successfully but neither will open. ToneLib Zoom works well on this OS (Mint) and on my Win 10 install. I got ToneLib-GFX working on my Win 10 system and the pre installed patches sound great, had to install ASIO4all to get latency time manageable. ToneLib-jam opens but when I select preferences it hangs and closes the app.

2. Tonelib

Tonelib Administrator

Thank you for reporting this to us!

What OS system are you using? What audio driver is installed on your system?

3. wcguitar

wcguitar New Member

Windows 10 Home with most recent updates. Intel i5 1.8GHz cpu. 6Gb ram.
    Line 6 TonePort UX2 audio interface with ASIO4ALL audio driver.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  4. wcguitar

wcguitar New Member

As I reported in the other thread all the apps now work on my Mint 18.3 installs. Great stuff.
    On my Windows 10 Home version (installed all latest updates 3.5.3 versions) GFX and ZOOM are working fine. JAM opens and seems to let me use most features but if I try to open anything under the Options menu the app immediately closes down. So I still have something configured wrong but I can't get to the preferences or audio devices without the app closing. It all works on my Linux Mint system though so that works for me...thanks again for all your work. Cheers

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019