ToneLib GFX Feature Requests

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by force_redo, Nov 24, 2019.

1. force_redo

force_redo New Member

Hi,

I started to use Tonelib GFX as a practice tool and I have to say I like it a lot. I will get my license in the Black Friday sale now. :)

I would like to make some suggestions that would make it even better for the purpose of practicing:
    1.) Slowly increase playback speed with each repetition.
    Loop a section of a backing track and have it gradually play back faster every nth repetition. E.g. speed up 2% every 4th repetition.
    2.) Being able to save loop sections, playback speed and volume/pan/eq settings for a backing track. (Maybe even together with your guitar FX chain)
    So you can start up the App and continue where you left off
    3.) Riffstation (which isn't sold anymore) had a beat detection, so the loop sectons would automatically snap to beats. Very handy.
    4.) Following on from 3, being able to play the metronome along with the backing track. (Helps sometimes when the track doesn't have a beat for a certain section)
    5.) Possibility to add a count-in before the backing track starts. (Just because some songs don't leave enough time for me after I press play) ;)
    6.) Being able to load third party vst3 into the fx chain

Thanks a lot for reading!

FR

2. force_redo

force_redo New Member

Ha, and just when I finished writing all this up, I fired up the trial version of ToneLib jam where most of these features already exist.
    Ah, well, great mind and all that :)
    I have to say, I like the usability of GFX better, though.

Apologies for doubling up