Tonelib GFX Update bug???

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by -I-, Dec 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. -I-

-I- New Member

I found out yesterday that new version is here: https://tonelib.net/forums/threads/tl-gfx-4-5-1-is-now-available-for-download.8989/

So I decided to update my TL GFX since I am currently having some midi controller issues, hoping that update would fix my midi controller issues.

I updated my tonelib gfx but it still says "there is a never version available" in the check for updates section, and it says "4.5.2 available", So I accepted the download and install but still shows version number as 4.5.1 after the update and still says there is a new version 4.5.2 available. I am confused, anyone has info about this?

Brifingersan likes this.
  2. F-P

F-P New Member

Same here, I think it is the same update 4.5.1 we are downloading, but a Dev with chubby fingers has told the system 4.5.2 is available.

3. JACKMUSIC

JACKMUSIC New Member

Same problem but I believe the update fails because the update appears every time I start the plugin just a loop. The 4.5.2 fails to execute.

4. Brifingersan

Brifingersan New Member

Same here I have sent a message to them.. very confuseing 4.5.1 4.5.2 also I see announcement for 4.5.3 somewhere in forum as well!!!

5. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

We found a bug in the application update server. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
    We hasten to inform you that this error has been found and fixed.
    Now you can successfully update our products to the latest version.

My Rifle likes this.