Two Questions please: Loop Station

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Wavelength, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Wavelength

Wavelength New Member

Hi Members,

I posted a question over a week ago with no replies. Please help me sort this out. Here is my question again along with another related question. Thank you kindly.

1) In regards to Loop Station, when I click record, I'm get an audible clicking sound that is in sync with every second of the timer. As the timer counts the clicking sound matches the timer. How do I fix this issue please? I do have the metronome in the Rhythm Player turned "OFF".

2) In regards to Loop-Station, when I engage Autostart it does not behave as per the quick start manual in ToneLib GFX. The Autostart instructions said:

-Start-
    The Autostart function lets you automatically turn the recording on. This feature
    can be found useful when you are about to record the first layer.

Set the Autostart toggle on, then take care not to play any note on your guitar
    and click Rec to arm the looper and put it in cue. As soon as you’ll start playing
    the guitar, the looper will start recording the first layer.

Once you have the first layer, you can still use the Autostart feature to
    automatically start the recording of a new layer.

Click Play and prepare to play the guitar while listening to the current layer(s)
    playing, enable the Autostart to put the looper in cue. As soon as you start playing
    the guitar, the looper will turn into overdubbing to record a new layer.
    -End-

A) When I click Record on the first track it said: "Waiting for Signal. I begin playing my guitar as the instructions indicated but nothing happens. It does not automatically begin recording. It still said, "Waiting for Signal". I have to manually click "Record" AGAIN and it finally starts recording.

Recording is not occurring Automatically as instructions said. What am I doing wrong please?

B) After the initial track is recorded, I click Play again and the play button changes to O.Dub (as it should) and the 1st track begins playing. I click O.Dub and it says, "waiting for signal". I begin playing my guitar as the instructions indicated but nothing happens. It does not automatically begin recording. It still said, "Waiting for Signal". I have to manually click O.Dub AGAIN and it finally starts recording.

The O.Dub recording is not occurring Automatically as instructions said. What am I doing wrong please?

Thank you for your time.