Updated firmware and drums G1Xon

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Rockaxe, May 23, 2019.

1. Rockaxe

Rockaxe New Member

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxsw95422gh3v0e/Corrected SSD HH Kik Snr Ride + MG50 All FX.exe?dl=0

** EDIT I accidentally deleted the CMN_DRV.ZDL from the previous firmware.
    this would have prevented the G1xon from loading any Guitar amps and some
    stomps
    This has been fixed and all effects are now available in this firmware Edit
    Have a good one
    Rockaxe :)

This is an Update, I have replaced all Kick, Snare, Hihat,Ride,Clap as well as loading up most of the extra stuff from MG50 and B1on
    Enjoy :)

Rockaxe

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. Teacobouy

Teacobouy Member

how do you do that man, i got good really good drum presets, can i change midi patterns?

3. Rockaxe

Rockaxe New Member

It seems as though changing patterns is on their to do list

4. bether

bether Member

I replaced kicks and snares in my G1on too :)
    Look:

Attached Files:

5. stratitis

stratitis New Member

Are you playing the bass or are bass patterns stored inside your G1(X)on firmware (like the drum patterns inside the stock firmware)?
    If bass stored in firmware are the patters hard-wired to the drum patterns or how to select the bass line matching my guitar playing (key, chord progression etc).
    (I also have a Digitech Trio Band Creator that should select bass line nearly automatically, but that doesn't work very well in reality...)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  6. LooperJam

LooperJam New Member

Hi, I have a G1on and the official firmware is up to date. I tried to run this firmware of yours but the message "Illegal device connected" appears. What can it be?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  7. bether

bether Member

I'm playing the bass, but I added bass amps into my G1on. Here is my modified firmware file for Zoom G1ON

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    LooperJam likes this.
  8. LooperJam

LooperJam New Member

Hi, Drum samples are in raw format, ok? So theoretically, could any other samplers (wav, mp3) that were converted to this format (raw) and properly renamed replace the original drum kit files?

9. Teacobouy

Teacobouy Member

I also have a challenges...what i would love to understand is if the samples are already arranged in audio loop format or midi

LooperJam likes this.
  10. LooperJam

LooperJam New Member

I think he reads a pattern in midi and runs the samples in raw. Just did not find the file to know the format of these patterns.

11. mungewell

mungewell New Member

12. Hey! Can you share the Bass preset config please? I found difficult to use mine, Octaver effect doesnt sound too good and Pitch shifter sounds better but adds some latency. Thanks.

13. Please can you give us the drum samples in zip file? Ive already updated my firmware with the Zoom Effect Manager which i use, and only need the drum sambles to add, not the full update. Thanks!

14. Axel Mariano

Axel Mariano New Member

Excuse me, you know if there is a possibility of converting my g3xn to b3n.

15. Goodvb

Goodvb New Member

Hello, what happens once you move to firmware 1.21 ? Everything will be lost ?

16. peacewick

peacewick New Member

Way off topic here, excuses.
    But I've got a loosely related question and I'ma nube.
    Hello tonelib community, you seem like the kind of knowledgeable people who's opinion I'm seeking. I've got a B1Xon I'm thinking of buying a G1on taking the insidrs out and bulding into the cacass of the B1Xon and soldering the pedal into the vacant place on the circuit board following the example of the original wiring. Do you think this would work? Thanks in advance

17. peacewick

peacewick New Member

And a noob ;¬)