the perfect custom tone with a complete guitar studio in your computer
What is Tonelib GFX?
ToneLib GFX is a collection of guitar amps, speaker cabinets and effects implemented in software for use with your computer, Windows PC, Mac or Linux. The software comes as a standalone application and as plug-ins for use with the most popular DAW (digital audio workstation) recording software.
The plug-in and standalone versions offer the same function and sound, but the standalone version also offers a rhythm and backing track player, plus a built-in recorder so you can capture your ideas at the moment of inspiration. Both the standalone and plug-in versions are included when you install ToneLib GFX. Simply connect your guitar to your computer using an audio interface, and your computer is transformed into a powerful amp, effects and recording studio!
ToneLifb GFX features
- Effects include 18 thunderously accurate amps, multiple overdrive, distortion, fuzz, compression and phaser pedals, plus clean boost, delay, reverb, acoustic simulation, wah, EQ, octaver, tremolo, vibrato, chorus, and flanger.
- All ToneLib GFX gear is precision-modeled based on actual circuit diagrams of highly-sought-after, real-world products.
- The oversampling is auto-adjusted to your session’s sample rate to save valuable CPU power while providing the most transparent sound possible.
- Drag-and-drop to add or rearrange effects, or use keyboard shortcuts, with Undo/Redo support.
- The entire ToneLib GFX chain can be easily saved, organized and recalled through the advanced built-in preset browser.
- Remotely control ToneLib GFX via MIDI controller.
- Tune using a high-precision tuner.
- Keep time with a flexible metronome and rhythm player.
- Jam along with backing tracks and practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch.
- When used in standalone mode, ToneLib GFX features a built-in recorder that makes recording ideas and songs a breeze.
The really special thing about ToneLib-GFX is the amazing high quality of guitar amp tones achieved simply by plugging your guitar into a computer. ToneLib-GFX gives you a professional guitar sound without the expense and hassle.
- For playing, practicing and recording guitar at home: enjoy pro-quality guitar sounds with headphones or studio monitors, any time of the day or night. For quality, versatility and convenience, this beats any traditional guitar amp.
- For the professional working studio or music producer: ToneLib-GFX can give your projects a top class guitar sound, streamline your work and give you more time to focus on producing great music.
- For the writing and performing artist: ToneLib-GFX gives you the convenience of working on your music when and where you need to. With inspiring guitar sounds instantly available, you can concentrate more effort on your guitar playing and your music.
How ToneLib GFX works?
To use ToneLib GFX as a tone machine for guitar or bass, you have to connect your guitar to your computer via audio interface. We designed ToneLib GFX to be so super-familiar and super-intuitive in its operation that you don’t really need a manual or an engineering degree to operate it. Enjoy total effects freedom: place effects anywhere in the effects chain, and even repeat the same effect several times such as multiple delays or phasers.
Here’s how it works…
Download ToneLib GFX and try it out!
This is the best way to learn what it can do.